Frequently Asked Questions About Our Portal
Between July and October 2021, we started a major database upgrade. This is an ongoing project and improvements will continue.
To help you with the change, we have put together some information about common enquiries.
MY PASSWORD WONT WORK
All members who held current memberships on 3 July 2021 have online accounts ready and waiting in our online portal, however you will need to reset your password by performing the following steps:
- Enter the email address associated with your membership in the Username field on this page
- Click on “Lost your password?”
- Follow the prompts to set up your password and login.
THE PORTAL DOESN’T RECOGNISE MY EMAIL ADDRESS
If your email address is not recognised when you try to log in, but you know you are or have been a member with us don’t worry. We are still in the process of bringing across some members, such as gift members and those that expired before July 2021. Our staff can assist with getting you set up, so please contact our office using our online form or call (03) 9639 1500. Our phone lines are open Tuesday – Thursday from 10am to 4pm.
I CAN’T LOGIN, EVEN WHEN I FOLLOW YOUR INSTRUCTIONS
If you are having difficulties, try one of the following things:
- Refresh your browser and try again
- Try again in a different web browser
- If you’re not receiving emails, check your email junk folder
If these options don’t work, our staff can assist with getting you set up so please contact our office using our online form or call (03) 9639 1500. Our phone lines are open Tuesday – Thursday from 10am to 4pm.
I WANT TO PAY MY MEMBERSHIP OR SUBSCRIPTION FEES
If you had a membership with us that was current on 3 July 2021 (when our database migration happened), you already have an online account with us. You simply need to set up a password, log in and pay your membership fees.
Please note, if you previously set up your membership to renew automatically, be aware that this will not take place. All payment details will need to be verified in our new system again by manually renewing yourself when the time comes. We apologise for the inconvenience.
To renew your expired membership, follow these steps:
- Once you have logged into your online account, navigate to Manage my Membership
- Click on Renew Now in the Your Membership(s) section
- Complete the renewal form and enter your credit card details
- Click on Proceed to Payment
- You will receive an email with your receipt
This process will activate an automatic recurrent payment each year for your membership.
If you wish to cancel the automatic renewal, follow these steps:
- Log in to your online account
- Navigate to Manage my Membership(s)
- Click on Cancel under Your Payments
- You will receive an email to confirm this cancellation
I CAN’T SEE MY MEMBERSHIP HISTORY
Our long-time members and loyal subscribers mean so much to us at Renew.
We are still in the process of bringing across historical membership data to our new database and portal. This is a very large job.
At this time, you will only see your current membership in our system but rest assured we will be uploading all historical data into our systems in time so you will see your full history with us then.
MEMBERSHIPS OR SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR A BUSINESS OR LIBRARY
Our portal is currently not able to support changes to payment information, auto-renewal status or address changes for organisations who hold memberships. For the time being, please contact our office using our online form or call (03) 9639 1500. Our phone lines are open Tuesday – Thursday from 10am to 4pm.